Wednesday, August 24, 2011

blog-born-blog

in april 2007, when I began "blogging" this was my first post ever:

my blog identifies as a “Blog-Born-Blog”. This means that it is was born and socialized as a blog, unlike your blog. While your blog may identify as a blog, live as a blog, and may face the same anti-blog discrimination that my blog faces, my blog believes that your blog isn’t nearly as oppressed. After all, your blog may call itself a “blog”, but it never had a bloghood like mine had. You should know that this is a “blog-born-blog”-only webspace, which means that my blog doesn't want so-called pseudo-“blogs” like yours around. But rather than say this to your face, my blog will instead insist that this webpage was always meant to be a place for other “blog-born-blog”s to get together and reminisce about our bloghoods - a bloghood that your blog unfortunately was not unfortunate enough to have had. However, don’t you dare accuse my blog of being prejudice against your blog, because if you do, my blog will claim that “blog-born-blog” is a legitimate webpage-identity. That way, if your blog challenges the policy, my blog will accuse your blog of disrespecting its identity, and then it can retaliate by disrespecting your blog’s identity as a “blog”. Face it, it’s a lose-lose situation for your blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

***FYI*** I am no longer accepting comments on my blog. I explain all the reasons why on my aptly entitled blog-post I’m discontinuing comments on my blog. Here’s why....

If this post still has a "comment box," it is only because I overlooked/neglected it when I systematically locked all the comments. So please do not bother commenting, because I will automatically reject it. Please take no offense - it is a general blog-wide policy...